Adler made a robust push on the ultimate two days of competitors to win the title.
Canadian Jeffrey Adler has been topped the Fittest Man on Earth® following the 2023 CrossFit Games that examined athletes’ physicality, psychological toughness, and grit for 4 high-intensity days. That is Adler’s first title since his debut on the 2019 CrossFit Video games and consecutive appearances every following yr.
He closed out the competitors with two occasion wins and a complete of 953 factors. Adler is the primary Canadian Males’s competitor to face atop the rostrum since James Fitzgerald received the inaugural Video games in 2007.
Particular person Males, 2023 CrossFit Video games | Closing Standings
Listed below are the highest 10 finishers within the Males’s Particular person division on the 2023 CrossFit Video games:
- Jeffrey Adler — 953 factors | 2023 Fittest Man on Earth®
- Patrick Vellner — 837 factors
- Roman Khrennikov — 801 factors
- Brent Fikowski — 781 factors
- Dallin Pepper — 778 factors
- Jonne Koski — 771 factors
- Chandler Smith — 743 factors
- Jay Crouch — 728 factors
- Lazar Dukic — 716 factors
- Jelle Hoste — 710 factors
Right here’s an summary of Adler’s profitable efficiency on the 2023 CrossFit Video games, occasion by occasion:
Jeffrey Adler | Occasion By Occasion 2023 CrossFit Video games Efficiency
- Journey — Seven laps (Second place)
- Pig Chipper — 17:59.34 (twenty fifth place)
- Inverted Medley — 5:57.78 (fifteenth place)
- The Alpaca Redux — 14:33.78 (Eighth place)
- Ski-Bag — 4:59.86 (Eighth place)
- Helena — 7:56.58 (First place)
- Cross-Nation 5k — 16:46.48 (Second place)
- Intervals — 7:57.16 (Seventh place)
- Olympic Complete — 642 kilos (Fourth place)
- Muscle-up Logs — 7:28.70 (First place)
- Parallel-bar Pull — 8:38.44 (Seventh place)
- Echo Thruster Closing — 7:09.74 (Fifth place)
After profitable the North America East Semifinals in Might, Adler grew to become a favourite to win the Video games. Progressing by means of 12 exams, with two occasion wins and simply two finishes exterior the highest 10, Adler was an image of consistency in the course of the lengthy weekend.
Adler began his journey on the CrossFit Video games as a volunteer in 2017, proving that tough work, dedication, and a profitable mindset may also help you obtain your targets, no matter how large or small they’re.
Featured picture courtesy of Will Johnson – Barbell Tales