Sonos launched the Sonos Period 100 and Period 300 into its speaker portfolio in March 2023, with the 2 audio system delivering glorious sound efficiency, together with some nice options.
The Sonos Era 100 is designed to be a alternative for the incredible Sonos One and Sonos One SL, whereas the Period 300 units its personal commonplace, providing standalone assist for Spatial Audio and Dolby Atmos.
One of many options each the Period 100 and Period 300 supply is Bluetooth capabilities. Up to now, the one Sonos audio system that provided Bluetooth had been the transportable ones – Roam, Roam SL and Move.
That modified with the Period 100 and Period 300 although, with these two audio system being the primary within the Sonos portfolio so as to add the flexibility to make use of them as a conventional Bluetooth speaker, alongside being a conventional Sonos speaker when on Wi-Fi.
Here is the best way to put the Sonos Period 100 and Era 300 into Bluetooth pairing mode and join your telephone, pill or gadget.
Sonos / Pocket-lint
Sonos Period 100
The Sonos Period 100 is a wonderful speaker, providing nice sound efficiency, together with some very helpful options, together with USB-C line-in and Bluetooth capabilities.
The best way to put the Sonos Period 100 and Period 300 into Bluetooth pairing mode
Comply with the steps beneath to get your Sonos Period 100 or Period 300 into Bluetooth pairing mode and play no matter audio your gadget is enjoying via one in all these audio system as a substitute.
- On the again of the Sonos Period 100 and Period 300, there’s a Bluetooth button. It is on the prime of the rear of each audio system and it’s recognized by a gray Bluetooth image above it
- Press and maintain the Bluetooth button on the again of speaker you’re putting into Bluetooth mode
- A small LED gentle above the Sonos brand on the entrance of the Period 100 and Period 300 will flash blue when Bluetooth mode is activated
- Open Bluetooth settings in your telephone, or the gadget you wish to join the Period 100 or Period 300 to
- The Period 100 or Period 300 ought to seem within the record of ‘Different Units’ or ‘Out there Units’. It’s going to seem because the room you’ve got assigned the Period 100 or Period 300 to in your Sonos system, together with its mannequin quantity in brackets
- Faucet on it to attach as you’ll every other Bluetooth gadget
- Your gadget ought to be paired with the Period 100 or Period 300 – you may know because the flashing blue LED will flip stable blue
- You may then be capable to play no matter audio you need via the Period 100 or Period 300
It is price maintaining in thoughts in the event you’re an Apple consumer, the Sonos Period 100 and Period 300 have AirPlay 2 assist so you may as well use that technique to ship your music or audio to your Sonos audio system with out having to connect with Bluetooth or pair your gadget. We have got an AirPlay feature that will give you a rundown on how that expertise works and the best way to use it.
We even have a Sonos tips and tricks feature that is price diving into to be sure you’re getting essentially the most out of your Sonos audio system, whether or not the Period 100 or an older choice just like the Sonos One.