Apple’s AirPods modified the earbud sport once they first got here out years in the past, and with a number of choices now accessible headed up by the impeccable second-generation AirPods Pro, they’re vastly profitable for a cause.
Nevertheless, the character of the earbuds’ design implies that typically you will have annoying little points together with your AirPods, and one of the vital frequent is discovering that one Airpod does not work. When you’re in that boat, try some steps you possibly can comply with beneath to hopefully repair the issue.
Find out how to repair just one AirPod working
When you’re discovering that certainly one of your AirPods is dropping its connection or not working whereas the opposite is simply advantageous, and in case you’re assured that each AirPods are charged, the next steps might assist you make things better.
- Open your AirPods case close to your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app
- Faucet on the identify of your AirPods close to the highest of the display screen
- Scroll all the way down to the underside of the web page and faucet on Overlook This Gadget then affirm the choice
- Be certain your AirPods and their case all have cost
- Holding your AirPods case open, press and maintain the small button on the again of the case for no less than 15 seconds. The sunshine on the skin of the case (or the within in case you’re utilizing non-wireless-charging AirPods) will flash white then amber, then you possibly can let go
- Shut the AirPods case and open it once more
- Maintain the case close to your iPhone or iPad and join them as soon as they’re recognised
This could reset issues fully and refresh your AirPods’ connection together with your iPhone or iPad, and in lots of instances will fully clear up connection points.
Nevertheless, if it does not work there are many potential points that might be cropping up, and a surefire option to get these identified and, hopefully, fastened could be to go into your nearest Apple Retailer to get it checked out by its groups.