Greek rooster kabobs on the grill are filled with taste and shade to make any yard barbecue really feel like a celebration!
Marinated in a lightweight and lemony souvlaki-inspired marinade, rooster is threaded onto skewers with a rainbow of veggies and grilled till tender and juicy.
These rooster kabobs are the right make-ahead really feel good sort of meal.
Greek Rooster Kabobs
- Mediterranean-style shish-kabob are a breeze to prep and sizzle on the grill.
- Low in energy, low carb, and taste packed, they’re excellent for prepping forward!
- Make extras, this rooster kabob recipe is ideal for meal prep. They’re nice over salad or tucked right into a pita served heat or chilly.
- Prepare dinner these on the grill or within the oven strategies to get pleasure from all of them yr lengthy.
- They go splendidly with salads, rice, or a glass of wine.
Components for Rooster Kabobs
- Marinade: Contemporary lemon, garlic, and a sprinkle of seasonings are all you want. We love oregano however add in your favourite Greek Seasoning mix.
- Rooster: Contemporary or frozen and thawed will work. Use boneless skinless rooster breasts or rooster thighs on this recipe.
- Greens: Dive into the colour wheel; these kabobs are vibrant with bell peppers, zucchini, and pink onion.
Variations – Mushrooms, par-cooked child potatoes, skinny slices of corn on the cob, cherry tomatoes, halved Brussels sprouts, and even thick chunks of bread may be threaded onto skewers with rooster.
The best way to Make Greek Rooster Kabobs
- Put together the marinade as described within the recipe under.
- Marinate the rooster within the fridge for at the least half-hour.
- Toss ready greens with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Thread rooster and greens on skewers and grill on medium-high warmth till the rooster reaches 165°F. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Within the Oven:
- Put together skewers as directed above.
- Place them on a foil-lined pan and bake at 350°F for 15-17 minutes or broil for 5-6 minutes or till rooster reaches 165°F, turning as wanted.
- Take away the rooster and greens from the skewers and maintain them in an hermetic container within the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Get pleasure from chilly over a salad or in a wrap, or reheat rooster and greens collectively in a pan on the stovetop with just a little oil till heated by means of.
- Freeze leftovers (off the skewers) in zippered baggage for as much as one month and thaw within the fridge till able to reheat.
Did you get pleasure from these Greek Rooster Kabobs? Make sure to depart a ranking and a remark under!
Greek Rooster Kabobs
Greek rooster kabobs are a lightweight, wholesome, and scrumptious meal, filled with diet and taste!
In a medium bowl, mix ⅓ cup olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add the rooster, toss effectively to coat, and refrigerate for at the least half-hour or as much as 4 hours.
Place the greens in a big bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
Take away rooster from the marinade, permitting extra to drip off. Discard the marinade and thread the rooster and greens onto skewers.
Preheat the grill to medium-high warmth. Add the skewers and cook dinner, turning incessantly, for 10 to fifteen minutes or till the rooster is cooked by means of and reaches an inner temperature of 165°F.
Serve the skewers with lemon wedges and tzatziki if desired.
To make cook dinner these rooster kebabs within the oven, put together the skewers as directed. Place skewers on a foil-lined pan and switch the broiler on excessive. Broil 4-5″ from the warmth for 5-6 minutes per aspect or till rooster reaches 165°F.
Energy: 388 | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 38g | Fats: 23g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 14g | Trans Fats: 0.02g | Ldl cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 496mg | Potassium: 921mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1201IU | Vitamin C: 79mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.