Baked Spaghetti is a favourite casserole round right here!
On this cozy dish, spaghetti is tossed with a zesty meat sauce, topped with cheese and oven-baked till sizzling and bubbly.
This recipe reheats effectively and is freezer pleasant.
Simple Baked Spaghetti
This simple baked spaghetti casserole is a household favourite that’s loaded with taste!
Components for Baked Spaghetti
- Meat: Select both floor beef or Italian sausage or a mix of the 2. For a leaner possibility, floor turkey is a superb possibility.
- Aromatics: Onion, garlic & inexperienced pepper add numerous taste to this baked spaghetti recipe.
- Sauce: Use your favourite model of pasta sauce or marinara sauce and add in diced tomatoes and Italian Seasoning for additional taste
- Spaghetti: Change the spaghetti noodles with any lengthy pasta or entire wheat spaghetti.
- Cheese: The crowning glory. A mixture of mozzarella and parmesan brings that gooey, golden end all of us adore.
Methods to Make Baked Spaghetti
- Brown beef and onions. Add veggies and tomato sauce and simmer.
- Toss the sauce with cooked spaghetti and switch it to a baking dish.
- Prime with cheese and bake!
- Esure the spaghetti is cooked al dente because the noodles cook dinner a bit extra within the oven.
- Add no matter you wish to the sauce, change inexperienced pepper with diced mushrooms or zucchini.
- You may simply regulate this to your liking and add kind of sauce if you happen to’d want.
- Because the pasta and the sauce are heat when making this dish, bake it for about 25 minutes.
- If you happen to prep it forward of time and refrigerate it, it’ll take a bit longer. Take away it from the fridge Half-hour earlier than baking and bake for about 35 minutes or till sizzling within the middle.
- The prep may be carried out the evening earlier than after which baked earlier than serving, making this baked spaghetti the right potluck dish!
- Don’t cowl the baked spaghetti so the cheese can kind a pleasant crust. Masking it’s going to additionally make it steam which might overcook the spaghetti.
Did you make this Baked Spaghetti? Be sure you depart a ranking and a remark under!
This simple baked spaghetti casserole is a household favourite that’s simple to arrange!
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a big pot of salted water, cook dinner the spaghetti al dente in keeping with bundle instructions.
In a big skillet over medium warmth, brown the meat, onion, garlic, seasoning, and inexperienced pepper whereas breaking apart the meat. Drain fats if wanted.
Stir within the pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, and tomatoes to the meat. Simmer uncovered for five to 10 minutes or till thickened. Stir within the cooked spaghetti and parsley.
Switch the combination to a 9×13 pan, prime with cheeses, and bake for 25-Half-hour or till sizzling and the cheese is browned and bubbly. Reduce into squares to serve.
This casserole lined with foil and frozen earlier than baking. Thaw within the fridge in a single day and bake as directed, including 10 minutes to the cooking time.
Leftovers may be lined with plastic wrap and saved within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Reheat within the oven or within the microwave till heated via.
Energy: 413 | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 28g | Fats: 10g | Saturated Fats: 5g | Ldl cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1054mg | Potassium: 864mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 945IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 216mg | Iron: 4mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.